On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 04:36:33PM +1000, Allan Rae wrote:

> I've made a few small changes to the CSS on my site so that the italic
> headings are gone

great.

> I also changed the default to simple-blue and removed the non-existant
> options from site_preferences.php3.

Yay. The pinmenu extends  out of the left of the background  on my
machine. Laying out CSS with a position: fixed div is hell.

> Which reminds me that we really should change file extensions to .php
> from .php3 for our stuff as it works with php3 or php4.  I'm pretty
> sure I haven't used anything specifically php4 but the name change
> would be good.

What we really really really should do is make all the files be called
index.<whatever> and use directories for the URLs. But I guess that's
too much work, and getting PHP to behave with this and not give 404s is
not fun at all. See oprofile.sf.net for an example of what I mean.

> I also have to either replace the feedback form or tweak it with some
> CSS.

Kill it ! It's so 1995. Yes I know nobody agreed last time I said this
:)

The cookie-lossage happens for me too, Mozilla CVS from a couple of
weeks ago, cookies fully enabled.

john