On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 12:20:43PM +1030, Paul Medwell wrote:
> It's probably a lot of hassle, but are there any plans of implementing
> some kind of grammar checking in LyX?  Having transferred from MS Word
> to LyX I have really missed this grammar checking function.

Which grammar checker would you suggest?

Andre'

PS: Of course we could always pop up a message and say "You document
contains grammar errors" and classify the few false positives as bug ;-)

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)