On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 09:02:37AM +0000, John Levon wrote:

> > We would create insethfill.[Ch] in src/insets, add it to Makefile.am
>
> Oh *that's* what you meant by "real metachars". Sorry. That sounds
> relatively possible though I don't know how inset->width() would work
> out for hfill ..

We'd need to pass down the current textwidth in the metrics() call...

Have a look at math_metricsinfo.h (MathMetricsBase) if you need a prototype
(and math_iterator.[Ch] for the document iterator)

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)