On Friday 21 March 2003 10:42, Juergen Vigna wrote:
> José Matos wrote:
> >   Probably you meant "raw" pointers, no?
>
> No I meant (raw) "row" pointer

  Oh, I see, and Lars knows it? If he knows he is loosing qualities.

> >   In this subject "row" pointers will probably mean something else. Also
> > I would not have pointed if it wasn't friday...
>
> Did you joke?

  No way. Last time it was Jean-Marc and Jonh who where the target of my picky
eye so now I have decided to pick another victim. And my post was able to put
Alfredo singing, even on a friday, someone should tell him what happens when
people sing on this list on fridays.

  http://www.lyx.org/news/20000726.php3#item3

--
José Abílio