On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 01:26:54AM +0100, John Levon wrote:
> As discussed. Also it gets in the way of fixing the optional<> crashes.
>
> OK ?

[Fine with me.]

Unrelated:

>       LFUN_EXPORT,                    // Lgb 97-07-29
>       LFUN_REF_GOTO,                  // Ale 970806
> -     LFUN_PARENTINSERT,              // Ale 970813
> -     // 180
>       LFUN_LDOTS,                     // Asger 970929
> +     // 180

I wonder whether we shouldn't use explicit

  LFUN_LDOTS = 180

etc here. It would make looking up the 'LFUN_*' tag from some numerical id
(which is not too uncommon during debugging) much easier.

I know that this introduces the risk of duplicated codes, but running some
grep/cut/uniq combo from time to time should help...

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)