On Tuesday 03 June 2003 13:30, Angus Leeming wrote:
> I'm thinking of killing it.
>
> It's a nice idea (allows you to tune the variables passed to the conversion
> command) but actually there should be one for each output format. So the
> implementation is clunky. Moreover, it doesn't sit well with the converter
> mechanism. No other converters have this "per command" tunability.

> Shall I do it?

  IMHO yes, if later we get this feature it will be general and not especific
of inset external.
  As usual I would advice to you to ask in the users list if someone is using
it. I would no expect it, and I expect the converter scheme to be enough for
most (all?) cases.

  But this is just my opinion. :-)

--
José Abílio