On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 04:41:24PM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> Andre Poenitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | I've played around with it a bit more and it seems to be working.
> |
> | So please have a look. Getting rid of Inset::update() seems to be a good
> | idea somehow...
>
> Let's do it like this:
>
>         - Let John apply the clone patch

No problem. The length of my right leg is unfortunately limited...

[Is the "clone patch" the same thing he send to the list this morning
(last night?)]

>         - you create a new rediffed patch for us to look at/test

[I doubt this touches the same code at all. It's basically 'commenting out
all InsetFoo::update() implementations and all calls to Inset:update
and add a call to Inset::metrics() in the rowpainter'.]

>         - we report back
>         - you (do not) commit.

Ok.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)