[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is there no one else who can address this?

qt version? lyx compiled by yourself or specific rpm?
I cannot reproduce it, and it's the first time I hear about this bug. Can
you give a backtrace? (you will need to have a debug enabled version)

> Is LyX 1.3.2 -- including the qt front-end code -- considered finished,
> in the can, a part of the past, with the obvious focus on 1.4.0cvs?

1.3.2 is the latest stable version, and I think is considered finished (I
don't know if there will be any other 1.3.x).

> Is qt-3.1.2 not the right version?  Or is the qt front-end for LyX still

Yes it is (latest stable version)

> not suited to serious usage?

I use it seriously.

Regards, Alfredo