Martin Vermeer wrote:
> OK Jürgen, here is the updated patch

From a first glance (without looking at the source):

- What's the "Note" state for which is used by default and does not do
anything obviously?

- The "branch" input field does not get enabled after switching the combo to
"branch". I have to close/reopen the dialog and after typing the branch name
I have to alter the combo again to get OK enabled

- "Petite" is not implemented yet. How is it defined?

- greyedout does not work (and breaks the latex run)

- The comment environment does not use brackets, i.e. it should look like
\begin{comment}
text
\end{comment}
not
\begin{comment}{text%
\end{comment}
Also, you should get rid of the comment environment and hassle José to let
lyx2lyx convert comment environments to comment insets.

- wrt branches, I'd emphasize what Michael already said (no need to enter the
branch name every time).

Apart from this, I think this is gonna be a very useful feature. Thanks!

Juergen.