>> I think we should distribute the source, but not the binaries.
Andre> ... of the 'native' version I mean.

Well, distributing the sources of the native version without the
binaries is really hypocritical, I think. If these source do not have
any other use than building a binary that we do not want to see
distributed, we are not sending a very clear signal.

However, if it appears that Ruurd's code can help building a Mingw/X11
version of LyX (which would be lighter than a cygwin version and
better than the xforms version we had), then we could distribute that.
And, yes, people could also recompile the sources against qt/win is
they felt like doing it.