Rob Lahaye wrote:

> Andre uses 0.89; I use CVS.
> Indeed, both should not be used for 1.4 CVS design.....but I like to
> be able to resize the tabbed-dialogs!

Well, I use 1.02, and do not seem to have any problems resizing tabbed
dialogs. It is apparently unlikely that anything less than 1.0 will be
supported by lyx-1.4, and I don't see a problem with requiring even the
latest released version. My problem is with patches based on the CVS
version, which are untested against a released version. I report a
problem and you say WFM. Do you really expect everybody to update xforms
CVS everytime you change a form? It is not that hard to keep two
versions of xforms available if you want CVS for your personal use. All
I am asking is that you test against a release.

Regards,
   Garst