On Thursday 17 July 2003 16:42, John Levon wrote:
> http://www.abisource.com/enchant/
>
> I've been talking with Dom, and it sounds like this might be promising
> for LyX. One problem is that it only takes UTF8 apparently though (and
> currently there is a requirement on glib - I'm not sure whether that's a
> serious problem)

  I have nothing against but from the homepage:
"For the record, Enchant is already in use by Conglomerate, Lyx, and AbiWord.
We hope to achieve broader use at an exponential level."

  It is supported by Lyx, unless he got the capitalization right (since it is
LyX, Lyx should be another project) I think that I am having problems with my
time loop. Can I add this to bugzilla... please. ;-)

  [After too much Hölder exponents and multifractals and a talk I get in this
state.]

--
José Abílio