On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 01:22:51PM +0200, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
> I just tried to test the comment conversion from 1.3 to 1.4. To my surprise,
> not only the comment environment was not converted (i.e. converted to
> standard paragraph, but no inset), but also labels and references magically
> diappeared.

  Jürgen please check it now, it should work after my last commit.

  And now after this patch lyx2lyx really understand the lyx format intead
of doing simply a pattern matching. This will allow us to recover more
gracefully from errors, and also to be able to check the correctness of the
file format.

  I am happy. :-)

--
José Abílio Matos