On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 12:16:48PM +0200, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
> Take this as a positive feedback on the ongoing update work:

Thanks ;-)

> I have a minipage with lot of cruft (ert etc.) in it. In 1.3cvs, trying to
> uncollapse the minipage results in an infinite loop as soon as I change the
> width to 50%col (100%col works).
> 1.4cvs doesn't have any problems at all (apart from the well-known border
> offsets).

With border-offset you mean this 1cm-extra 'linen background' on the
left and right border of minipages etc?

I wish I knew what code is responsible for that...

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)