On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 06:01:16PM +0100, José Abílio Oliveira Matos wrote:

>   Let me guess, you are using python 2.3, right? ;-)

No. python-1.5.2

>   I take all the trouble to make lyx2lyx compatible with 1.5.2 and then get
> complains like that ;-). I would not mind to have lyx2lyx using all the post
> 1.5.2 features, it would simplify the code a bit.

It wasn't a complaint, merely a report. In any case, it is not a python
version issue. This happens with python-1.5.2.

                        ---Kayvan
---
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)
http://sylvan.com/~kayvan | "crown of her husband" | Robin Gregory (2/28/92)