On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 01:42:44PM -0700, Kayvan A. Sylvan spake thusly:

> Open the attached lyx file with latest CVS lyx-xforms.
>
> Attempting to open branch "foo" does not work.
>
> Click on it and you will see that the cursor does not move and the branch
> inset does not open.
>
> If you put some text after the "foo" branch inset, then you will be able
> to open the "foo" branch inset.
>
>                       ---Kayvan

Actually it's worse than that. Try the same with a footnote inset...
you need to put a line of text *under* the inset for it to work properly.

...and try to move the cursor down with the down arrow... it doesn't
move past the inset if it is on the last row and jumps back to the
start of the text.

I disclaim all guilt ;-) It's André's cleanup job, I suspect.

Martin