On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 05:26:34PM +0100, John Levon wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 10:09:28AM +0200, Andre Poenitz wrote:
>
> > Let's see some of John's complaints first...
>
> I'm stepping out. Coder gets to choose.
>
> In the (final) end, I don't think our code would really look that
> different.

No, it's basically the question whether InsetText should derive from
InsetBase, or whether it is som non-polymorphic 'ParBox' thingy living
outside of the inset hierarchy.

Currently it is a mix: It derives from inset base but is used
non-polymorphically for tabular and collapsable.

Andre'
--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)