On Monday 15 September 2003 1:58 pm, Andre Poenitz wrote:
> As I said, I'd prefer a de-coupled version without macros, but as I am
> already a bit upset about people going into nitpick mode

Can I make the same suggestion to you as you make to me (below)?

> the final words are:
> I do not really care. Do whatever you want here, but do it quick, and go
> back to solve serious problems afterwards.

Ok!

Incidentally, I seem to remember you saying that 1.4.x was not usable right
now because it was failing to convert the contents of graphics/xfig insets to
the correct format when exporting to dvi,ps,pdf etc. I fixed the problem
cleanly whilst you were away from the list for a few days, so you may have
missed it.

Which leads on to (her bug report in the first place)...
Regards to Konni,

Angus