Garst> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>>  >>>>> "Garst" == Garst R Reese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Garst> I have the same problem I had in 1.4CVS. lyx2lyx takes forever
Garst> converting a 220 to 221 file. Lars fixed it in 1.4 by writing a
Garst> tmp file instead of converting in place. Any chance of porting
Garst> that patch to 1.3.x? Thanks, Garst
>>  I would definitely be OK with me (if such a port is possible)
>>
>> JMarc
Garst> For reference, Lars posted a patch to 1.4 in msg60797

You made up the number, didn't you?

Seriously, I cannot get it. Do you have an URL?