Martin Vermeer wrote:
> OK, attached the patch that I intend to commit this evening if no
> grave objections are brought forward. It differs only cosmetically
> from the previous one (order of initializers in InsetBoxParams c'tor
> to get rid of warnings; use empty string instead of misleading "box"
> in two places)

+ * \author Martin Vermeer (with useful hints from Angus leeming)

That's a capital 'L' ;-)

Truly minor. Would this:
+void InsetBox::metrics(MetricsInfo & mi, Dimension & dim) const
+       if (params_.inner_box)
+               if (isOpen())
+                       dim.wid = mi.base.textwidth;
be better as this:
        if (params_.inner_box && isOpen())
                dim.wid = mi.base.textwidth;
?