Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Since I am not able to compile 1.4.0cvs (hint!)

That was a stern hint. (whimper...)

Have you tried with STLport? (mr. innocent strikes again)

|, I'll ask directly:
| does the patch still allows to increase the depth of a paragraph
| to nest it inside an environment? The goal is to obtain latex code
| like
>
| \begin{theorem}
| The following facts are equivalent
| \begin{itemize}
| \item Foo is Bar
| \item Bar is Foo
| \end{itemize}
| \end{theorem}

It should...

itemdepth for that itemize environment should be 0.

This patch does nothign with paragraph depth and nesting, it only sets
the item depth for enumerate and itemize.

Do you have a .lyx file (1.3) that shows this, perhaps wrong?

--
        Lgb