On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 10:46:56AM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | Andre Poenitz wrote:
> >> And we've lost a few dependency on ParagraphList_fwd.h.
> | which is a non-issue in my book since it drags in system files only.
> | Ok, ok, so you don't like <list>. I note that support/types.h still
> | drags in <vector>.
>
> And I claim that you can drag in a bunch of headers without noticing
> any effect.
>
> Time to stop this header phobia.

H***, this is _no_ 'I don't like <list>' patch.

This is preliminary work to fix these 'cri' bugs on bugzilla.

I really don't know how one can make patches palatable to you.

If it is small, it is not doing 'enough'.  If it is big, it's doing too
much. And there's, of course, that bit in between which is doing not
enough while doing too much...

Than there are speedup changes, which are not nice, and speed is not
important anyway. There are changes _theoretically_ losing speed, which
are not nice as we might lose performance, and performance is
important.

*sigh*

Andre'