Angus> The link 'The LyX Graphical Tour' on http://www.lyx.org/about/
Angus> points to http://www.lyx.org/about/lgt-1.0/lgt.html. It should
Angus> point to http://www.lyx.org/about/lgt/lgt.php3. However,
Angus> setting this by hand results in a page with a white background
Angus> and:

Angus> Warning: Directory system set up for just ONE level
Angus> ofsubdirectories. See main start.php3 file Warning: Failed
Angus> opening './navbar.inc' for inclusion in ../../start.php3 on
Angus> line 210

I guess I am the guilty one for that. I began to set it up, found out
that our system does not support more than one directory of depth, and
then kind of forgot about it.

Angus> I guess that Allan's rewrite of the css isn't quite as good as
Angus> he told us it was ;-)

Allan's latest rewrite is not in yet (this upcoming rewrite was one of
my lame reasons for not fixing the qt lgt...). It seems that all his
time is needed to take care of his father.