Angus> This moves the lastfiles global variable into LyX and makes
Angus> emergencyCleanup a non-static member function.

+       * BufferView_pimpl.C (loadLyXFile):
+       * MenuBackend.C (expandLastfiles):
+       * bufferlist.C (MenuWrite, QuitLyX):
+       lastfiles is no longer a global variable.
+       Access through LyX::ref().lastfiles(), LyX::cref().lastfiles().
+

For my edification: could you explain to me why this ref() and cref()
thingy is needed? This looks ugly.

Maybe is it just that I do not really understand what a singleton
class is...