On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 06:39:32PM +0200, Alfredo Braunstein wrote:

> > Alfredo> I really need the InsetText (not the LyXText). We would need
> > Alfredo> something like inset::getInset(int), similar to
> > Alfredo> inset::getText(int).
> >
> > what does Paragraph::inInset() return? The tabular?
>
> Good point. No idea, hopefully the insettext. Anyway it would be pretty
> convoluted. In a document like this:
>
> par->tabular->insettext->par
>
> we would get the insettext by going
>
> par->tabular------------>par
>              insettext<---+

This backpointerage should die.

We should come up with a set of helper functions that only use a
ParIterator, and some functions creating suitable ParIterator from
LyXText, InsetText, ParagraphList, Paragraph, whateer.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)