On Wednesday 22 October 2003 11:29, Martin Vermeer wrote:

> I don't see any alternative. None of the other boxes existed before
> this.

  That is my point, precisely.

  To export the code as ERT as Angus I would need to borrow the latex output
code from LyX. This adds way too much complexity to the task.

  My main concern implementing the revert mechanism is to ensure that previous
available features are backported correctly.

  Also the reason to modify then to minipages is that if later you come back
to the new format, you can revert the effect easily.

--
José Abílio