On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 02:54:14PM -0300, Alfredo Braunstein wrote:

> no, the parent-relative position of the inset depends on it's own size *and*
> other insets sizes at the same level (moreover, before *and* after it), and

Why after ? I can't think of a case (well, tables, but that's all in one
inset and  can  be handled as such)

> it's computed by the parent. Furthemore, the absolute position is not known
> until the end.

Why ? If I start at the top, then inset + 1 can know its absolute
position surely, since all insets before have been calculated.

regards
john
--
Khendon's Law:
If the same point is made twice by the same person, the thread is over.