Am Samstag, 6. Dezember 2003 15:36 schrieb Juergen Spitzmueller:
> BTW what is the status of lyx2lyx in this regard? Do we need another file
> format change?

We would have needed one when the box inset and the other changes were
introduced. Now it is too late, because we have already several "flavours"
of 225, and files do exist in these "flavours". We gain nothing by creating
a new file format subsequently now, we can as well declare the "latest 225"
to be the "real 225" and consider tex2lyx and earlier versions of lyx that
implement a different flavour broken.

It would be nice if this could be handled better in the future.

Georg