On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 06:08:34PM +0100, Michael Schmitt spake thusly:

> >>   - In the "edit" menu, we add a submenu to toggle between all possible
> >>     modes.
> >
> > ...so as to be able to postpone this chore a little.
>
> Hmmm... What does that mean? Do you like the idea - or not?

I am not opposed to it, if that's what you mean. Personally I wouldn't
bother though, especially not for insets that don't already have a
dialog. But hey, it's you doing the work.

And we will need a fast non-dialog way to set the display mode anyway
-- through the dialog it will take two (or even three) mouse clicks.

--
Martin Vermeer  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Helsinki University of Technology