On Monday 15 December 2003 08:46, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:

> For the lfun stuff, we really need another lyx2lyx conversion step. lyx2lyx
> converts minipages to boxes between 223 and 225, but unfortunately it was
> possible to produce a minipage inset via minibuffer or tex2lyx in file
> format 225 (and 226) until my patch yesterday.
> See this testfile from Kornel:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=lyx-devel&m=107072337127639&w=2

  Let us be a little pragmatic. :-)
  How many people are bitten by that? Could we tell those people to change the
files by hand?

> José, may I request your help?

  Sure. :-) I am not opposed to do it, but since I am laizy I will only do it
if necessary. ;-)

> BTW, José, I have probably found a missing link in the LyX evolution chain.

  lol. :-D
  I guess this bit deserves an entry in the archaeology page. ;-)

> In march 2002 (don't know the file format), the units have been renamed
> from "c%" to "col%" etc. See:
> http://www.lyx.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/lyx-devel/src/lengthcommon.C.diff?r1
>=1.2&r2=1.3 I think lyx2lyx does not honour that. At least
> examples/Minipage.lyx is broken therefore (I'll fix this).

  Where should this fix go?

--
José Abílio

LyX and docbook, a perfect match. :-)