Michael Schmitt wrote:
> Hmmmmm... I think there _is_ a minipage->box conversion available in
> lyxconvert_224.py. Loading a LyX 1.3.4 document works as expected, at
> least. So what exactly is missing?

OK, short summary: The problem is that the minipage->box conversion happens
from 223->224 while 225 and 226 could still produce minipages (via minibuffer
and tex2lyx). This means that there might be some documents who are not read
in correctly.
Try this example file from Kornel:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=lyx-devel&m=107072337127639&w=2
Without your patch, it is read in as a framebox with wrong values, but at
least the content is not lost. The question is: do we care about bleeding
edge file formats or not? (the slution would be easy, as proposed by Angus:
just move the conversion from lyxconvert_224.py to lyxconvert_227.py).

Jürgen.