Ronald> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> The following patch allows LyX to find its .mo files even if the
>> binary distribution has been moved (so an rpm would be fully
>> relocatable).
>>
>> Ronald, I'd be interested to know whether this works with OSX. I
>> tested it in linux rh9.

Ronald> The patch works fine with LyX/Mac-1.3.4cvs. LyX finds its
Ronald> locale files, even when the application bundle is moved, and
Ronald> starts up without protest with the GUI in French or English.

That's a fast answer! And an answer that I like too...

Any objection to the patch, someone?

Also, Ron, did you send a 1.4.0cvs version of your font patch? I am
losing track of what has been installed.

Concerning putting the bundle skeleton in the distribution, I wonder
if this is a good idea now that the fonts will have to be in the
bundle too.