Hi folks,

I found a new document class named as liburua.cls. It's based on
book.cls and it's only for basque language book. The matter with
'book.cls' is that chapters numbers follow 'Chapter' label, as:

        Chapter 1
        Chapter 2
        etc

but  on basque language, we use the numbering in first poisition, like:
        1. kapitulua
        2. kapitulua
        etc

where 'kapitulua' word means 'chapter'. As its author (Juan M.
Aguirregabiria) say:
"\chapter etc. produce Basque names, but chapter numbers will appear in
the wrong side:

      * Kapitulua 1
I have not include a fix for this because then other languages would not
work. To avoid this you have to use specific class for books or articles
written in Basque."

I'm wondering if is posible to include into LyX code, or maybe, it's
better to submit it to LaTeX Babel's author, Johannes Braams, to be
included into Babel package, or into LaTeX2e.

In case it could be into LyX, i would submit liburua.layout file too.

Thanks and regards,

dooteo