Andre Poenitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 08:53:54AM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
>> Andre Poenitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> | Yes. It contains   convenience.hpp  exception.hpp  fstream.hpp
>> | operations.hpp  path.hpp.
>>
>> no Makefile.am?
>
| No.
>
>> (and Makefile.in, Makefile after autogen/configure)
>
| Neither.
>
| The first Makefile.am I hit when going up in the directory tree is
| lyx-devel/boost/Makefile.am containing
>
|       include $(top_srcdir)/config/common.am
>
|       SUBDIRS = libs
>
|       EXTRA_DIST = boost

There should be one in lyx-devel/boost/libs/ as well.

So what is wrong in your tree...

Have you configured first with src == build, and later with src !=
build?
(but the makefiles should still be there.)

What about configure in? Does that mention the Makefiles in boost/libs
and boost/libs/filesystem?

And if you are missing the Makefile in boost/libs then other stuff
should not work as well; regex and signals.

--
        Lgb