On Mon Feb  9 10:19:50 2004, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Jean-Marc> I thought you told me that this that setting LYX_LOCALEDIR
> Jean-Marc> was not too horrible to do for LyX/Mac?
>
> Jean-Marc> We are stuck with either that or a clever solution...
>
> To clarify: I do not intend to delay 1.3.4 because of this.

I'm in Bermuda with only webmail access, but at home I have a proposed code solution
(using your code
to reset the localedir inside the loop that sets the PATH for LyX/Mac, so it only
applies to LyX/Mac. )
Please don't release 1.3.4 until I've sent this.

The only way to set LYX_LOCALEDIR is with ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist, which we no
longer need for
any other purpose.  Using it for LYX_LOCALEDIR would be a big step backwards.
--
Ronald