On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 10:45:11PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Alfredo Braunstein wrote:
> > There seems to be some kind of upper/lower case problem,
> > src/insets/insetlabel.C should #include src/InsetList.h but it's
> > wrongly including src/inset/insetlist.h in cwgwin.
>
> Why don't we (you) just remove this cruft from src/insets
> (insettheorem too). They no longer compile, they aren't ver y complex
> anyway and can always be retrieved from the Attic.

Alfredo is right. Two files with the same name (except for case) don't
quite work right in CygWin.

I agree with Angus. Let's just remove the files.

                        ---Kayvan

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)