On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 07:45:15PM -0500, Zvezdan Petkovic wrote:

>    automagically defined.  The trouble is that LyX's configure doesn't
>    respect MOC and UIC environment variables and overwrites them.
>
>    The patch mentioned in the comment above that would fix this is
>    attached below.

I can't say I like it. Why can't you just set up PATH correctly ? I'm a
bit sick of every OS/distro doing Qt versioning in completely different
ways. Trolltech don't care because they want you to use qmake.

> 2. Another problem with configure is that it tries to compile a simple
>    Qt application testing different variants of Qt libraries, but
>    doesn't link thread library with qt-mt.  Since OpenBSD installs qt-mt
>    by default (for KDE) that was the version I had.  Configure couldn't
>    pass because the libraries wouldn't link without -pthread.
>
>    Fix was to pass LIBS=-pthread to configure
> CONFIGURE_ENV=          LIBS=-pthread
>    This line was used before the += line shown in the previous point.
>
>    I don't know if this is platform specific or not.  Keeping this line
>    in the port is not big deal if it's OpenBSD specific.

This could easily go wrong ... I do not know what the correct/best thing
is here.

regards
john