On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Angus Leeming wrote:

> Christian Ridderström wrote:
> > Or maybe this is something that should be handled with the
> > equivalence of branches, but for the preamble?
>
> Exactly ;-)
>
> See the 1.4.x version of the External inset dialog where (on the
> last? tab) you can do essentially this for the "Extra" option
> supported by the RasterImage format.

I would, except that I've lost my entire lyx build environment in an
upgrade :-(

(the strange thing is that I used it after the upgrade...  so something
else must have happened later on)

Anyway, I'm recreating it all now --- the really annoying thing is that
I'll have to start all over with the path for the listings package.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr