Hi,
        issues:

        - qt, I am using qt 3.3.1, after compiling lyx when I run it I get:
$ src/lyx
trying without Euro
Aborted

        I remember having seen something saying that this is a bug related with qt
3.3.1 but I am not sure, anyway here it is the report.

        - gtk, it sucks to need to install the package to have it running, or else
as soon as you open any dialog:

(lyx-gtk:18135): libglade-WARNING **: could not find glade file ''
Aborted

        - xforms, using ERT to see how it works with Alfredo's patch, I guess there
is some kind of off by one error, see attached image. The last character is
hidden by the scroll bar. Other than that I really like the inline ability
of the insets, and I would like it to stay.
--
José Abílio

LyX and docbook, a perfect match. :-)