Martin Vermeer wrote:
> What precisely is Pybliographer lacking? I don't know Endnote and only
> Pybliographer from years ago, so... an honest question. What's lacking
> should then be implemented in Pybliographer, LyX is not the right
> place for that. The two interface nicely, almost like a plug-in :-)

Almost. From my point of view the "citing" feature is not useful since I
cannot insert "formatted" references (in the sense of natbib/jurabib) from
pybliographer (or any other app) via pipe.
This is of course a LyX restriction in the first place. There's no lfun
"citation-insert <style> <key>" (yet).

Jürgen.