On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 09:35:34PM +0200, Andre Poenitz spake thusly:

> Is anybody out there planning anything specific?

What about Helsinki (more precisely Espoo)?

I just checked, and we can have from the student society a 60 m^2
space for 34 euro/day. That would come at 170 euros, which I can cough
up from the money I save on the travel ticket :-)

The space would have tables and chairs and an internet connection and
I suppose one extra laptop could be organized too. You will have to
sleep on the floor (granite, cold!) and go out for your own food.
There are some inexpensive eating places on-campus but only during
working days. And one small supermarket.

July would be the time, and we should book in good time to get the
weekend we want.

How does this sound?

- Martin

picture at www.hut.fi (student flat off the right edge)