Rob Lahaye wrote:
> Hmmm, don't think I get it. I thought, there's a line in
> src/config.h that's causing trouble. Started deleting lines in
> src/config.h, but then ended up deleting all lines in that file and
> still getting the same error....
>
> So where am I supposed to look for this?
>
> Actually, your suggestion to put another #define in the trial.C
> file, is totally uncomprehesible for me :(. Don't see at all what it
> means.

<config.h> is included from within <boost/cstdint.hpp> if you pass
-DBOOST_USER_CONFIG="<config.h>" to the compiler.

So, rather than pass this macro to the compiler I was telling you
to compile this 'normally'. Ie without the macro.

#include <config.h>
#include <cstdint.hpp>
int main() { return 0; }

If you can do that without triggering the error, then I'm baffled.

If you can't, then it makes sense to try and isolate the actual
#define that is causing the error.

Angus