Michael Schmitt wrote:

>> LyX CVS as on the development branch (HEAD) is now entering _hard_
>> feature freeze mode.
>>
>> If it is not a (crashing) bug or a regression you are not supposed
>> to work on it.
>>
>> If possible I'd like all bugzilla bugs to loose the target version
>> if the case is not a (crashing) bug or a regression.
>
> Woohoo,
>
> what a great day! Now that code restructuring has come to a complete
> stop, I will try to do as much testing as possible.

I think that you're being a little over excited. The feature freeze
was announced by Lars, who has only been tinkering with the code
these last few months. The real restructuring guru of present times,
Andre, has a new job and a new baby and is currently otherwise
preoccupied. However, his restructuring is certainly not finished.
Nor in many cases is it in a workable state.

So, there may indeed be a feature freeze, but there's lots of coding
still to do.

--
Angus