Micheal,

> The reason why I ask is that I am wondering whether I should buy
> the Qt book with the free and native Qt 3.2/Win non-commercial edition.
> Has anybody tested it?
>
> (If someone else is eager to do the Win32 port (Ruurd? Kuba?) and needs
> the new Qt library for that purpose, I am willing to buy
> the book for him)

I already have the book, and Iīm busy trying to compile with Qt 3.2.1 NC.
There are some strange link errors that need te be resolved, but I suppose
they can be fixed.

Building a cygwin port should be pretty straightforward, if you use the
kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net Qt port. However, I personally donīt think this
is a very elegant solution.

Ruurd