Hellow,

I have some questions about LyX Project.

1. Why does LyX cope with multibyte locales ?
 (for exsample ja , ko , cn etc.)
2. Why does LyX backport CJK LyX or other locales patche codes ?
 (CJK LyX behavior so well , but it does not back port the original.)
3. Why win-32,64 does not support original LyX Project ?
 (Win-32 LyX project exist now , but it is not orignal project.)

Many many Asians want to use LyX latest version and various
environment like a mozilla.

Does LyX support multibyte locales in the not-too-distant future ?
(Qt, GTK2+ frontends , Win-32,64)

The po files seem it is comitted ja locale , but not the thing itself...

I hope LyX Project support more more locales and UTF-8 locales (Fedora
 Core can not use LyX now.)

Does it wrong or impossible hope ?

-
ams mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]