>>  I would be interested to see the error messages in config.log,
>> just in case...

Bennett> I think I've got the right bits of it in the attached
Bennett> file....

Hmm, the errors in stdarg.h seem strange indeed.

Bennett> For some reason when lyx.xpm is present, Mac OS X chooses
Bennett> that image as the application icon for LyX, and it looks
Bennett> quite ugly. Delete it, and the Mac finds the right icon file.
Bennett> (Why? Dunno.)

I hate when OSX tries to be smart and look around for files it has not
been directed towards.

>> The new versions of the file have all the paragraphs in one big
>> line, which is not convenient at all. Could you redo them?

Bennett> Attached.

Thanks. The line length was still to large, but to avoid annoying you
more than necessary, I reformatted them to 72 chars. Also, I pointed to
the 1.3.5 skeleton which is now installed on the main ftp site.