Hi,
I have just compile (and install) Lyx 1.3.5 (frontend: Qt), and I have a small
problem with accents : The accents are correctly handled in the text, but
when used in other part of Lyx (such as in the menu Navigate), there are not
handle correctly. This is especially frustating when using Lyx in combination
with a spell corrector (for example aspell 0.6) :  the word "communautés"
appears as "communaut s" in the spellchecker dialog box. When I click on
"communautés in the proposals", the word "communaut©Ãs" appaers in the text.
I know it is a problem of encodings, but I don't know how to fix it.
Thanks.
--

Prof. Pascal Francq
Université libre de Bruxelles