On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 10:21:56AM +0200, Andreas Vox wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I submit my patch from last weekend again with bug fixes and split into
> parts.

  I know that this is the second time I ask you to do this, but could you
redo your patch against current cvs?

  This is what I get when trying to apply the patch:

$ patch -u -p0 --dry-run < /home/jamatos/patch-db-ids+math.txt
patching file src/paragraph.C
patching file src/sgml.C
patch: **** malformed patch at line 46:  namespace sgml {

> This one is the biggest, it contains the changes to math_hullinset and
> the new
> 'cleanID' function.
>
> Content:
>
> * calling 'sgml::cleanID' when outputting SGML or XML ids or linkends.
> * changing the namemangling in 'cleanID' to be unique and according to
> SGML decl.

  This is I don't understand.
  XML has a less restrictive model, yet the patch seems to apply the same
function no matter what. Or am I understanding it wrong?

--
José Abílio Matos
LyX and docbook a perfect match. :-)