On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 01:04:27PM -0700, Kayvan A. Sylvan wrote:
> Recent CVS exhibits the following problem:
>
>       lyx --export program foo.lyx
>
> This seems to always return an error, even when the build script appears
> to work. Is there something that has changed with the --export code
> in this regard?

Example:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/src/afg]$ make build
  lyx --export program commit.lyx
  Error: Couldn't copy file
  Copying /tmp/lyx_tmpdir4751PUK6iy/lyx_tmpbuf0/commit to ~/src/afg/commit failed.
  You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/kayvan

LyX seems to be assuming that the build script will invariably create a
program in the temporary directory which should be copied.

For most of my literate programs, that is a bad assumption. My build-script
handles everything it needs to. When was this added? Is this a change that
we can revert?

Thanks.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)