Georg Baum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
>
>> Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> | Lars may not like the existing solution, but his idea for a
>> | replacement will need to be thought through fully if it is to become
>> | reality. Meanwhile, I think that you should commit your patch as it
>> | improves the current situation.
>
| Ok, doing it later.

Please wait a bit yet.

>> I'd like to know what relevant the double mention of lyx2lyx/lyx2lyx
>> has on this.
>
| I don't know, it is probably a mistake. BTW, it was you who committed
| that ;-)

sure

>> and if all other script gets the version suffix, why is ti wrong for
>> lyx2lyx to have ti too?
>
| No script inside $PREFIX/share/lyx$SUFFIX should get a version
| suffix.

In that case a lot more files than lyx2lyx needs fixup:
(compiled with --with-version-suffix=version1)

ls share/lyxversion1/scripts/
convertDefault.shversion1         listerrorsversion1
fen2ascii.pyversion1              lyxpreview2bitmap.pyversion1
fig2pdftex.shversion1             tex_copy.pyversion1
fig2pstex.shversion1              TeXFiles.shversion1
legacy_lyxpreview2ppm.pyversion1

--
        Lgb